s

Thursday 23 February 2012

FRIENDS FOREVER

                                     This time I want to Thanks God because he giving me such a nice, cute, sweet and caring friend. So many ups and downs are happened in my life but this time I’m very happy for having such a best friends. We are friends forever. 
                                   The best part of our friendship is that we are always fighting with each other for small-small things and teasing each other ;).But we are all NFB & NFG ians.....
                                  I will always with you….Thanks Dear Friends to making me a part of your life..I know thanks is not enough & you also don’t need it but still I want to say Thank you…
                                I don’t know what is happened next to me but one thing I want to promise you that I will always friend with you..
“WE ARE FRIENDS FOREVER”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment