s

Sunday 26 May 2013


                                                                       Our UG mate Ferdin Marriage function, yah thtz unforgtabl momnt bcz its lke as togthr!

                                                                       cute nd nce moment! do u knw abt groom! he sat beside me in our College time, he fought with me and force to  punch my let hand arm,,,, bt nw he is HERO of thz marg fn and silently sat on the stage with bride!!  and some memoryz of fights hold myself thtz al r cute fight!
                                                                     

                                                                   
                                                                      His mum and dad treat me  as a frnd, we are al submt gold ring with NFB shield to his Marg functn, bcz of our love!!! i dnt had any wordz to xpln our relatnshp,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment