s

Sunday 26 May 2013

FX ENGG COLG


@ 1st just submt my intro abt ,,,who thy r al????

SATHESH :
                      (left1)1 of staf membr in our colg, and my best one! he puld me up whn i was got tird, tht means he gve mre boost nd his confidnt levl more than advice,,, he did many thngs for me.,
                     i learnd many thngs frm my frnd sathesh, yah !!!
SHAJU :
                     (left 2nd 1) he is frm kerala! i hve sme thnkng abt acadmc side from Shaju, i didn't atnd any papr prsntatn in my UG , bt i did thz in JS eng colg its posibl bcz of Shaju suport me to atnd tht "NATIONAL LEVEL CONFERENCE", yah thtz my unforgtabl momnt, an thr our UG HOD Mrs.Varghese is 1 of te judge in tht confrnc, yah! my senior mate shaju made thz for me!!!

GOPI :
                    Yah! he's always have a smilng face, gopi bro hels me at any situath nd any pblm! i knw abt him, am realy feel good for havng him as my bro!  i went his home aftr tht farwl fn, yah! really gud trip! nd his mum prepard many thngs for us!! mainly he is in relatnshp with god! til nw i didn't saw his angry face!

                            thy are all my world in FX engg college! i submt thz in my blog bcz my special days are all spnt tme with thm!
                            thy r al my senior , bt thy r not treat me lke junior! some words are all have more pain whn feel tht without any disturbnc!
                            i dnt minkld with thm in my 1st sem, but i got it in IInd sem....  

No comments:

Post a Comment